Friday, October 24, 2008

Dreams.....

So, I just had some extremely vivid dreams...which for me I thought was unusual...like I felt like they were real, they looked extremely real, etc. The first, all I remember was that I was going outside.....and it was extremely dark and cloudy, and a man came to me and told me and showed me a series of extremely dark clouds headed my way, and told me how to avoid them etc. I don't remember how anymore, but he did, and I used a tornado I think (I was controlling it through concentration) to remove the clouds. And then for some reason I was dealing with an alien trying to convert humans, and who obvious looked and acted like an an alien, but kept on trying to pass himself off as not an alien. I wish I could draw right about now.....anyhow time to go back to sleep. Nighters!

No comments: